LIWA WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING CONFERENCE, 2020 - CALL FOR PARTICIPATION.
28 January, 2020
Linking Industry with Academia (LIWA) Programme Trust would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to participate in our annual two days Work Integrated Learning Conference, on 16th and 17th April , 2020 at Azure Hotel, Westlands, Nairobi starting from 8am.
The conference will explore current and future challenges that are associated with WIL / Field experience with a particular focus on regional, rural and remote WIL and issues related equity and access to WIL. The conference will provide a forum for practitioners, administrators and other allies to discuss strategies, innovations and practices.
Presentations, breakout sessions and workshops are welcomed on the broader themes of the conference as well as related to:
• Inclusive and innovative practices in delivering or administering WIL;
• Strategies to implement WIL policies.
• Strategies to address challenges of access and inclusion in institutionalizing WIL;
• Addressing gender issues of inclusiveness and diversity;
• Employability and student labor contributions;
• Administering multi-/inter-/trans-disciplinary WIL in innovative and emerging contexts;
Papers should be submitted to: email@example.com
We hope for your positive response and look forward to your participation in helping realize the conference objectives.
We look forward to welcoming you at the “LIWA WIL Conference 2020”.
• Students: 150 USD
• Staff and All education Professionals: 250 USD
Prof. Ddembe Willeese Williams
Chief Executive Officer & Chairman
LIWA Programme Trust